1. Read Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement and complete the questions at the end of the case study. ( 1000 words)
- Do you think it would be wrong for Luke to share information about coming releases with friends and family? Why or why not? (200 words)
- What are acceptable and unacceptable requirements of a confidentiality agreement with an employee? (200 words)
- Was it wrong for Luke’s unknown fellow employee to release the trailer, even if it resulted in increased publicity for the movie? (200 words)
- What precedent is this situation setting by not investigating the leak? (200 words)
- What is the harm in a leaked trailer? (200 words)
2. “Marketing Ethics: Selling Controversial Products” is the key term and based on this using
Library resources to find 1 recent peer-reviewed academic journal article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept. (800 words)
Your submission must include the following information in the following format:
DEFINITION: A brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement. ( 200 words)
SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 250 word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
DISCUSSION: Using 350 words, write a brief discussion, in your own words the way the article relates to the selected chapter Key Term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format