3 discussions and 3 case studies
Discussion 5.1 ( Executive leadership)
How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed and affected the way day-to-day business operations are conducted? What are some of the lesson’s learned and experienced gained during the pandemic that enhance future business and company operations? Cite your reference for opinionated support.
Discussion 5.2 (Computer Forensic)
Some virtual machines can be loaded on a USB drive. Research which type 2 hypervisors fit on a USB drive of less than 16 GB. Which OS and forensics tools could you load on this drive?
Discussion 5.3 ( Computer Forensic)
Your company wants to send a working VM to customers with a sample of its new software, but you’re concerned about the security of the software and data. What precautions can you take?
Case Study 5.1 ( Computer Forensics)
As part of the duties of a digital forensics examiner, creating an investigation plan is a standard practice. Write a 3 to 4 (not including title or reference page) page paper that describes how you would organize an investigation for a potential fraud case. In addition, list methods you plan to use to validate the data collected from drives and files such as Word and Excel, with hashes. Specify the hash algorithm you plan to use, such as MD5 or SHA1. Make sure you follow the grading rubric and write your paper in APA format.
- 3–4 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Include at least two peer reviewed sources that are properly cited
- APA format, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Please use the Case Study Guide as a reference point for writing your case study.
Case Study 5.2 ( Executive Leadership)
Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Address the four questions associated with the chapter seven Opening Case Application: Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook Founder and CEO on page 231 in a three to five page paper (excluding title, abstract, and reference pages). Completely review the company website noted in the case. Include at least three peer reviewed sources found in the Potomac Library properly cited and referenced. Assignment must be in 7th edition APA compliance.
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
- Conclusion (every paper should end with a strong conclusion or summary)
Case Study 4.1 ( Computer Forensics)
Apple vs. FBI Case Study
Was Apple wrong for not complying with the FBI’s request? If so, why? If not, why not?
What ethical issues are involved in this case?
Who are the stakeholders in this situation?
Apple’s values are listed on the bottom of its home page at apple.com. Is the company’s decision consistent with its values? Is that important?
Complete individual paper and presentation on the FBI vs. Apple Case Study
Apple vs. FBI Case Study (2016). https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/apple-vs-fbi-case-study/ ;
- 5-6 page paper in APA format, for citations and references
- Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Use smarthinking.com tutoring service to improve your paper