The theorist you will be doing is vilfredo pareto
A. Theorist Information: On a separate page from the text of your essay list the following (this is what you did for the theorist I assigned to you):
1. People (especially scholars/academics) who influenced your theorist.
2. Theories connected to your theorist.
3. Works by your theorist properly formatted according to your discipline’s citation style. (this will go into your bibliography/works cited page for your theorist essay)
Now you are ready to start putting your essay together.
Once you get a background on your theorist, do a search for scholarly sources on your theorist.
B. The Essay:. For this essay, I want you to put the information you collected above into essay format. You must include the following:
- An Introductory paragraph explaining what your essay will focus on/prove.
- The background of your theorist.
- The historical context in which your theorist grew up, started his/her academic career and progressed through their career.
- Other theorists/theories that influenced your theorist.
- A Conclusion: What conclusion do you draw from what you have written about your theorist, history, and the social sciences?
- You must include a bibliography of the sources you used for the information on your theorist. This must also include the works by your theorist.
This essay must be 750-900 words in Times Roman 12 font. Please proofread your work. It is due on Sunday, October 25, 11:55 pm.
Technicalities for the Essay:
- Use Times Roman 12 font and doubles space your work.
- Use specific examples from the readings in the course, the scholarly articles you found, and the sources you used for the information you found.
- Be careful to avoid technical, grammatical and syntax errors—PROOFREAD YOUR WORK!
- Cite your work properly according the citation style in your discipline.
- Name your file correctly—I will not open any files named incorrectly.