In this assignment, you need to identify only two specific issues related to unemployment. You will study their past trends, provide an overview of their current status, and provide solutions to overcome them. You will use data, articles, experts’ opinions, and government reports to draw a clear picture of the current unemployment issues.
Some areas you might consider are the following (based on gender, education, race, age):
· Unemployment rates among young college graduates
· Unemployment rates for women
· Unemployment rates for men
· Unemployment rates among African Americans
· Unemployment rates among Hispanics
· Unemployment rates among Whites
· Unemployment rates among Asians
· Unemployment rate among workers with high school diploma
· Unemployment rate among workers with less than a high school diploma
· Unemployment rate in the medical industry
· Unemployment rate in the high-tech industry
Your research needs to be structured with consistent and clear thoughts. It also needs to be supported by actual data. Your results need to be based on solid facts. Your conclusion and recommended solution need to be thorough and based on your findings and understanding of macroeconomic challenges and macroeconomic policies.