https://varsitytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VARSITY-TERMPAPERS-300x77.png 0 0 admin https://varsitytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VARSITY-TERMPAPERS-300x77.png admin2021-06-28 11:22:232021-06-28 11:22:23Database model draft | Computer Science homework help
Database model draft | Computer Science homework help
Create a database model according to the following steps:
- Create a simple class diagram containing three classes: Vehicle, Car, and Truck. Provide two attributes for each of these three classes.
- Create a rough sketch of a relational table that will store the objects belonging to the aforementioned three classes.
- Ensure you have tried all three options—single table, two tables, and three tables—in your database design.
- Enter two objects per table, corresponding to the classes.
- Use the two-table design to recreate a Car object.
- Repeat the preceding step to recreate a Truck object.
- Create a simple association relationship in a separate class diagram showing Driver and Car.
- Apply a multiplicity of 1 on the driver side and N on the Car side.
- Add/modify your table designs to handle storing of two objects belonging to Car and two belonging to Driver.
- Modify the multiplicity on the Driver side to N. This makes it a many-to-many multiplicity.
- Modify your table designs to handle this multiplicity and show where and how the KEYS or IDs will have to be placed.
- Create a class diagram corresponding to the tables you have designed. Stereotype all classes on that class diagram as <<table>>.