- Before you begin your practice delivery, imagine that you are standing in front of your target audience and think about the specific purpose you identified for your speech.
- Remember that your speech should last between four and seven minutes.
- Keep track of the total time it takes you to deliver your speech to stay within this time frame.
- Deliver your speech at least once all the way through.
- Describe any issues you encountered during the delivery of your speech.
- How many times did you practice delivering your speech before you felt comfortable presenting it?
- What aspects of your speech delivery improved the most as a result of your practice?
The post Delivering Your Informative Speech appeared first on Varsity Term Papers.