Topic: we discussed issues with staffing and issues with clients receiving facetime. As well as being part of the team despite Covid-19 and restrictions. It was clear how Covid-19 has negatively affected both the staff and clients.
As you prepare to complete this assessment, you may want to think about other related issues to deepen your understanding or broaden your viewpoint. You are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of your professional community. Note that these questions are for your own development and exploration and do not need to be completed or submitted as part of your assessment.
- What theoretical nursing models, strategies from other disciplines, and health care technologies could help support or justify your approach to the intervention plan?
- What evidence from the literature or best practice supports the intervention plan components you identified?
- What, if any, potential is there for technology to help in the development or implementation of the intervention plan components?
- What is the impact of stakeholders, health care policy, or regulations?
- Are there any ethical or legal considerations related to the development or implementation of the intervention plan components that need to be kept in mind? If so, what are they
Part 1: Intervention Plan Components
- Define the major components of an intervention plan for a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education, or management need.
- Explain the impact of cultural needs and characteristics of a target population and setting on the development of intervention plan components.
Part 2: Theoretical Foundations
- Evaluate theoretical nursing models, strategies from other disciplines, and health care technologies relevant to an intervention plan.
- Justify the major components of an intervention by referencing relevant and contemporary evidence from the literature and best practices.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations
- Analyze the impact of stakeholder needs, health care policy, regulations, and governing bodies relevant to health care practice and specific components of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Ethical and Legal Implications
- Analyze relevant ethical and legal issues related to health care practice, organizational change, and specific components of an intervention plan.
Address Generally Throughout
- Communicate intervention plan in a professional way that helps the audience to understand the proposed intervention.