DUE IN 16 HOURS – DISCUSSIONS ARE ATTACHED TO REFER TO
Course Reflective Journal
[WLO: 4] [CLO: 2]
You have come such a long way since Week 1! You should be proud of your accomplishments over the past four weeks. Now, take some time to reflect on your experience in ECE 205. For this journal, address three or four questions such as the following in your reflection:
- What has impacted your learning the most throughout this course?
- What was your favorite discussion and favorite assignment, and why?
- What did you learn in this course that surprised or inspired you?
- What will you take from this course that you will use in your current and/or future profession?
- Do you feel like you are ready to work with children of different developing stages? If so, why? If not, why not? What additional information will be helpful for you in order to feel prepared?
- Add anything else you feel is relevant about child development and this course that is important to you.
Suggested Assignment Length
- One to two double-spaced pages (not including title and reference pages).
Research and Resource Expectations
Writing and Formatting Expectations
- Syntax and Mechanics: Writing displays meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment