The final paper will be at least 10 pages with 10 scholarly articles. This does not include the title page, abstract or the reference page. This week you will submit your final paper in APA format and writing.
Each week you have assembled a different part of your research paper. Please make sure that you read the comments and corrections and institute them into your final paper as needed.
Remember that you will be using the same selected topic with all the assignments during the course.
1. You must have 10 scholarly articles. Scholarly articles are peer reviewed and can be found via the APUS Library. You do not submit the annotated bibliography as part of the final paper. You do need to use properly formatted references for the reference page.
2. Follow the detailed outline that you submitted. Your detailed outline is to help you write the paper and to ensure all references are used.
3. Make sure that your abstract is on a separate page immediately following the title page. The heading is Abstract not the title of the paper. Remember to update the abstract for any input from your instructor.
4. Utilize the APA Helps as necessary in the Resources area to help you present your research paper in APA format, which means that you need to write a Title Page, Abstract Page and References Page separate from the body of the text of the paper. Avoid unsupported statements whenever possible. In many cases, you will write a paragraph of text and insert a citation only once. When you use a direct quote, include the page number of the source, too. Some may ask why APA is so important. APA is the mode of communication of the written word in the business research field. It is the due diligence of graduate management students to excel at APA.
5. Make sure to check the Turnitin report and fix your paper for any issues with quotes and potential plagiarism.