FOR EVERY BODY PARAGRAPH PUT ONE QUOTE AND WRITE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU DO THIS FOR EACH BODY PARAGRAPH
On our journey of “Learning to Love Learning,” everyone should have an understanding of the philosophical underpinnings of their life. Everyone usually has some guiding principles which help them navigate life, and this assignment seeks to help you analyze what those principles might be. You are also asked to clearly express the main ideas of a particular philosophical article, and explain how those ideas pertain to your life in the past, present, and/or future.
For this Essay, you need to do following actions:
- Choose a philosophical article from the “Readings” content area in Blackboard.
- Carefully read the article and fill out your Reading Journal #1.
- Begin to outline, draft, free write, or map out how the philosophical perspective of your chosen article applies to your life (past, present, and/or future).
- Write an organized introduction which begins a description of what the philosophical article is. Make sure to include a detailed thesis statement which describes the different ways the philosophical essay applies to your life.
- Include body paragraphs that support each of the main points of your thesis statement. Each paragraph should have at least one quote from the philosophical essay, and you should explain how those ideas relate to your lived experience.
- Create a conclusion that lets your reader know why these ideas are so important, and why might they be important to others.
Your paper must adhere to the following guidelines:
- 3 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page ****EXCLUDING THE WORK CITED***
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font
- MLA format
- 1-inch margins
- Use MLA in-text citations for references to your article
- Have a Works Cited page
- Use at least one source which is the article. Other sources are optional.
- Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics
- Use complete sentences