(1) examine how risk and investigative forensics investigations work, how to apply risk managements with the Internet of Things and how to value data and information assets. Additionally, students will examine current research in forensic analysis, forensic strategy and forensics techniques examining Internet of things.
- Examine forensics analysis using Internet Technology
- Identify literature on forensics analysis
- Describe research in forensics analysis
- Examine risk management forensic strategy
(2)write a research paper discussing the concept of risk modeling. Please also evaluate the importance of risk models. Lastly, construct an approach to modeling various risks and evaluate how an organization may make decisions about techniques to model, measure, and aggregate risks.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.