Implement feedback from the previous draft and revise the final draft based on insight from experience gained in the course.
The practice of health care and wellness providers at all levels brings you into contact with people from a variety of faiths. This calls for knowledge and understanding of a diversity of faiths.
The purpose of this paper is to complete a comparative analysis of two faiths towards providing health care and wellness: the first being the Christian perspective, and the second a faith perspective that is unfamiliar to you.
In 1,250-1,500 words, provide a comparative analysis of the two different faiths, reinforcing major themes with insights gained from your research.
- Answer the following basic worldview questions for Christianity and the faith you selected: (a) What is prime reality? (b) What is the nature of the world around us? (c) What is a human being? (d)What happens to a person at death? (e) Why is it possible to know anything at all? (f) How do we know what is right or wrong? (g) What is the meaning of human history?
- Analyze the overall focus of the two different faith perspectives and their importance to the followers of that faith.
- What are critical common components of the other faith and Christian practices (such as prayer and worship) that are part of the healing process? Explain.
- For the person receiving care, explain the connection between each faith’s spiritual perspectives in the overall experience of healing.
- Describe your own spiritual perspective on healing.
- How will your understanding of the diversity of faith expressions inform your philosophy of health care and wellness?
Support your position with five to six references. Those references are to include the following:
- Primary source for each faith expression.
- Three academic resources (preferably from the GCU Library)
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.