For this Research Roundtable, you will share some preliminary limitations and the possible results.
Your instructor will give you feedback about your limitations and results in Module 8 Assignment: Limitations and Conclusions assignment.
Share & Discuss
- State your research topic and purpose.
- State your research question(s).
- List and label the variables as independent, dependent, intervening, or moderating.
- State your hypothesis.
- Describe the limitations present in your study. Be thorough.
- Describe what the results would look like if the data supports your hypothesis.
- Describe what the results would look like if your data does not support your hypothesis.
- If the data supports your hypothesis, explain what conclusions would you draw and what recommendations would you make.