- To access the Comp-XM exam you need to log in with your original account on Capsim (not the footrace account you created).
- Click on the open exam link you see in the Comp-XM area on your main dashboard.
- It is self-paced
- You may not contact CapSim support nor me with questions, so be sure you have completed all preparations
- The exam closes next Wednesday night.
- Remember, this is the generous grading curve I shared with you in Chat. If you get 600 or above you get all 150 points in the grade book and on down from there.
150 points = 600 or above on CompXM
140 points = 500 to 599 points
130 points = 400 to 499
120 = 300 to 399
110 = 200 to 299
100 = 100 to 199