https://varsitytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VARSITY-TERMPAPERS-300x77.png 0 0 admin https://varsitytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VARSITY-TERMPAPERS-300x77.png admin2021-06-28 05:56:582021-06-28 05:56:58Mcdonald csv, by using r
Mcdonald csv, by using r
Please answer the following questions based on Mcdonald csv, by using R
- Plot graphically which food categories have the highest and lowest varieties.
- Which all variables have an outlier?
- Which variables have the Highest correlation. Plot them and find out the value ?
- Which category contributes to the maximum % of Cholesterol in a diet (% daily value)?
- Which item contributes maximum to the Sodium intake?
- Which 4 food items contains the most amount of Saturated Fat?
- Upload all answers by aggregating them in a PDF file.
- Think a little out of the box to present the analysis with lot of graphical representation. ( Use all the commands and techniques learnt in introduction to r and SMDM)
- Due date is 23rd June,2019
- Results will be announced by 27th June,2019
All the best and Happy Learning!