Nasa spinoff essay | English homework help
NASA Spinoff Essay Directions
Two Two: NASA Spinoff Essay Directions
Step One: After reading the NASA 2018 Spinoff material that is posted in Module One, choose only one of the 2019 spinoffsas the topic for your essay.
Copy the link below and paste it in a new browser window in your computer to go to the web page to the 2019 NASA Spinoffs: Read over the list and description of the 2019 spin offs and then choose one of these spinoffs for your essay. Be sure to choose only one spin off for your essay; do not choose more than one spin off. Do not choose the FINDER that is the topic of the sample essay.
https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2019/index.html (Links to an external site.)
Step Two: On your own, find out as much as you can about the one spinoff you have chosen. You can use NASA.gov,; and/or Google.
Step Three: Create an outline for your essay so you can plan what you want to tell the reader about the spinoff you have chosen. You will need to have three important details about the spinoff to make the body of your essay. See the example below:
- Introductory paragraph: In this paragraph, you will introduce the topic of your essay to the reader and it will include your thesis statement.
- First body paragraph: In this paragraph, you will discuss one of the details about your topic.
- Second body paragraph: In this paragraph, you will discuss one of the details about your topic.
- Third body paragraph: In this paragraph, you will discuss one of the details about your topic.
- Conclusion: In this paragraph, you will add a final thought to your essay about the topic you chose.
Step Four: Type your essay, using MLA style
- 12 point type
- Times New Roman typeface
- Cite your source or sources for your information: inside the essay and in a Works Cited page.