what to do
- Security Assessment Report (SAR): T
- 8 set PowerPoint
- Explain the user’s role in an OS.
- Explain the differences between kernel applications of the OS and the applications installed by an organization or user.
- Describe the embedded OS.
- Describe how the systems fit in the overall information system architecture, of which cloud computing is an emerging, distributed computing network architecture.
- explain Windows vulnerabilities and Linux vulnerabilities;
- explain the Mac OS vulnerabilities, and vulnerabilities of mobile devices;
- explain the motives and methods for intrusion of the MS and Linux operating systems;
- explain the types of security awareness technologies, such as intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems;
- describe how and why different corporate and government systems are targets; and
- describe different types of intrusions such as SQL PL/SQL, XML, and other injections.