Problem Solving Assignment 1
After reading the chapter on ethics and the assigned Lind and Neutel articles, please examine the attached Informed Consent developed for adults who were interested in participating in an intervention program, which was going to be evaluated as well.
Identify and discuss at least three strengths that can be seen in the Informed Consent document, and also briefly discuss how this Informed Consent could be strengthened in order to provide participants with a good quality Informed Consent. Please be specific and thorough in your discussion.
- This assignment represents a short paper, please review attachments for guidance
- Full Student Names are to be placed in the header of the paper.
- The short paper written discussion should be double spaced, organized, and address the salient points in this assignment.
- The paper should have page numbers, and be well organized.
- Length: 2 pages maximum
- include reference and cover page