PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 06/10/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE OF FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE.
As you read in Chapter 15, the gross majority of injuries in the United States are unintentional, but some injuries are intentional, inflicted upon one individual by another. Using a local San Francisco newspaper or local San Francisco news website, locate three articles/stories that deal with violence.
For each article,
- Provide a two-sentence summary along with the link to the article/story.
- Identify and describe the victim and the perpetrator.
- Identify what you feel was the underlying cause of the violence.
- Offer a suggestion as to how the violence could have been avoided or prevented.
- Propose an idea on how public health could become involved in preventing future violence in your area.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.