Assume that you have been tasked by your employer to develop an incident response plan. Create a list of stakeholders for the IR planning committee. For each type of stakeholder, provide the reasons for inclusion and the unique aspects or vision that you believe each of these stakeholders will bring to the committee. ***Standard for all discussion posts: Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
The seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure include the User Domain, Workstation Domain, LAN Domain, LAN-to-WAN Domain, WAN Domain, Remote Access Domain, and System/Application Domain. As you’ve learned, each domain has business, technical, and security policy challenges that affect organizations. Answer the following question(s):
- What is an advantage of organizing IT security policies by domain?
- What is a disadvantage of organizing IT security policies by domain?
- Do you think one domain is more challenging than the others as far as applying security policies? Explain your answer.
Fully address the questions in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students’ views.
Submit a report that discusses the techniques used by malware developers to disguise their code and prevent it from being analyzed. Give suggestions on how these techniques should be classified and ranked in the disaster recovery documentation and recovery plan. ***Standard for all Research Assignments Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.