Research Question: What Should the Judicial Focus Be to Adequately Tackle the Ethical Dilemmas Faced by Forensic Psychologists, And Are There Enough Well-Trained Psychologists to Meet the Staffing Requirements of The Justice System for The Apt Provision of Valid Assessments?
Assignment 2: LASA: Research Proposal
Submit your final research paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. It should include a cover page, an abstract, an introduction, a literature review, a methodology, and a reference page.
Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8–10 pages in length, and properly edited.
Please use the following outline:
- Introduction (2–3 pages)
- Introduction (including the statement of the problem)
- Purpose of the study
- Research question and hypotheses
- Theoretical framework
- Operational definitions
- Literature review (3 pages)
- Review of research topic (as covered by the literature)
- Methodology (3–4 pages)
- Research design
- Data analysis
- Limitations of the study (i.e., threats to validity)
- Ethical issues
- Dissemination strategy
- Reference page
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By the due date assigned, save your document as M5_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.