Resources: The Art and Science of Leadership, Ch. 6 and Management Roles: Leading video
Your company’s Vice President of Human Resources has approached your team for assistance in recruiting and developing your organization’s future leaders. 60% of your company consists of millennials and your team has been charged with how to successfully increase the number of millennials as leaders in your organization. At this time, senior management is reluctant and disinterested in promoting the millennials to leadership roles. Your team created your plan in Week 2 -Part I of this assignment. Now, you are expected to develop a presentation for your senior leadership that will motivate them to encourage millennials as leaders in your organization.
Re-examine your plan from Part 1 as a team.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that contains the following components:
- Determine how to cultivate millennials as leaders.
- Include the pathway necessary to accomplish this goal by identifying the objective(s), methods of achieving the objective(s), and ways to measure success.
- Evaluate how transformational leadership may assist in this process.
- Include at least one video presentation within a slide.
- Showcase some of the best practices needed by companies in order to prepare future leaders.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including your text.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
- Formulating Leadership Part II Grading Guide
- The Art and Science of Leadership, Ch. 6
- Formulating Leadership Part I
- Management Roles: Leading