- Chapter 8
- Write a lecture. Pretend you are presenting the materials to a group of students unfamiliar with the reading. Your lecture should be detailed and include full sentences and cover all of the important topics (including definitions and examples of important concepts). Do NOT copy from your textbook. You should go through the chapter and give a thorough account of the information. The goal is to discuss the textbook material in a way that helps students to understand information in the textbook – NOT to repeat the information in the textbook. This should be about 3-5 double-spaced pages. (25 points)
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1 inch margins
- Double-space your lecture
- Save your lecture as a Microsoft Word file or a “pdf”
- Proofread. Proofread. Proofread.
The post Sociology Of Child Development appeared first on Varsity Term Papers.