Sexual Health issue: Syphilis
Geographic Area: Los Angeles
Target Population: Males
- Develop a 25 slide PowerPoint presentation covering the components listed below. Each member of the group should present at least 4 slides.
- What are the key themes surrounding the sexual health issue you identified? Provide specific examples to demonstrate your points (9 points)?
- Is the community a geographic area or a target population? Describe this community. What are the characteristics of this community? Provide specific examples to demonstrate your points (9 points)
- What has been done to address this sexual health issue? Provide a summary of the policy or policies. Have these policies been used for this issue elsewhere? What were the results? What worked? What did not work? Provide specific examples to demonstrate your points. (14 points).
- Develop your own policy or policies to prevent or otherwise impact the sexual health issue presented as it relates to the specific community identified. Describe your policy/policies. How will your policy/policies work to prevent/improve health outcomes for the issue you chose? What will your policy/policies do differently where previous policies did not work? Provide specific examples to demonstrate your points (22 points).
- Summarize your points and provide a conclusion (6 points).