Individually, write a report which summarizes how the COVID-19 pandemic (March 2020-ongoing) has affected consumer behavior in a chosen destination.
In this task, you should:
– Summarize how the destination has reacted to the outbreak of the pandemic, how they have implemented lockdown, and/or safety measures up to the
date of delivering this task, and most importantly, how this crisis has been communicated to their targets.
– Explain which targets were prominent for the destination before the pandemic, and critically evaluate whether changes have occurred about those
segments because of the pandemic.
– Analyze information on the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of the destination’s targets that might have affected how, when, and if they have changed
their relationship to the destination.
(This is a time-controlled assignment. The destination will be presented to students once the task is uploaded to the Moodle. To prevent plagiarism and copy, a
different destination might be suggested to each individual student).
Besides the formal requirements such as cover, table of contents and references, this task should present:
– At least the use of one tourist intelligence sources regarding the current information on the destination
– At least use one official, scientifically based source regarding the advancement of the pandemic in the chosen destination.
– Utilize at least two consumer analysis resources to identify customer behavior regarding the pandemic and the chosen destination.
– The students are allowed to include images and infographics to better present the key information, provided the wordcount of 3000 words is respected.
The post Tourism Marketing appeared first on Varsity Term Papers.