Assessment in Higher Education
Review the following lectures:
- Assessment Purposes and Principles
- Assessment Process
Assessment in higher education serves a number of purposes, ranging from program efficacy to institutional accountability. Assessments may be conducted at a variety of levels to address these purposes, including the individual, program, and institutional levels. This week, your deliverable will be a review of current literature about assessment in higher education.
- Locate 3 current empirical studies relating to assessment in higher education.
- For each of the articles, summarize the following: purpose, goals, methods, and results.
- Use APA format and style for your paper.
- Complete your analysis in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
- Name the document SU_INS7205_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.